5-Minute Microwave Cheesecake
Sunday, October 7, 2018
for 1 cheesecake
- 2 sheets graham cracker
- cream cheese, softened (115 g)
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- raspberry, to serve
Under 30 min
- Melt the butter in a small microwaveable mug or dish. Grease a ramekin with the melted butter.
- Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then mix it with the remaining butter. With a spoon, press the crust flat against the sides of the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Transfer the mixture on top of the cracker crust, then spread it evenly on top.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 30-45 seconds at a time, at 50% power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until it is completely cool to the touch.
- With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
- Top with a few raspberries.